Bumper Plates Factory In China To Rocket Your Fitness Business
- We welcome clients to visit our factory in China
- Produce gym accessories that can bear long-term usage
- Gym accessories are designed with top commercial quality
- Achieve a minimal bounce and a long lifespan
- Perfect hardness for delivering a steady dead blow
- Constructed of high density rubber with solid stainless steel inserts
- Bear multiple drops
- Fits any 2″ diameter Olympic barbell, dumbbell bar, or sled
Bumper Plate Types
Products We Have for You
Showing all 9 results
Competition Bumper Plate – Black$4.00
Competition Bumper Plates are perfect for competitive training in CrossFit boxes, c...
Rubber Bumper Plates (multicolor)$5.00
Rubber bumper plates are constructed of high-density rubber with solid stainless-st...
Hi-Temp/ Crumbs Plates With Color Number$5.00
Multicolor Rubber Bumper Plate$5.00
Multicolor Rubber Bumper Plates are made of 100% high-density rubber, it has a low ...
Multicolor PU Bumper Plate$5.00
Multicolor PU Bumper Plates are really smooth and in excellent condition, with no c...
Rubber Bumper Plates$5.00
Rubber Bumper Plates feature a sturdy steel ring insert to provide greater control ...
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Bumper Plates in China – Definitive FAQ Guide
Bumper plates are a great choice for any gym or fitness center because it is ideal for power-focused exercises. The durability and usefulness go beyond a few years.
Have you been wanting to buy them in bulk? There are things you need to know before you order wholesale bumper plates from the world’s biggest —China.
This FAQ guide will help you to make the right choice in choosing the correct bumper plates.
We hope the following questions regarding bumper plates will help you to decide on the best bumper plates from China.
Table of Contents
- Bumper Plate Types
- What is the definition of bumper plates?
- How do bumper plates differ from weight plates?
- Are bumper plates a better choice than weight plates?
- How do bumper plates differ from technique plates?
- Is there a variety of bumper plates?
- Do urethane-coated bumper plates and rubber-coated bumper plates differ?
- Does the bumper plate have a different diameter size?
- What is the standard diameter size of the bumper plates?
- How thick bumper plates are?
- Do bumper plates come in a variety of weights?
- How can I identify the different weights of bumper plates?
- What should I look for when purchasing wholesale bumper plates?
- What is the approximate price of bulk bumper plates in China?
- Do bumper plates have storage racks?
What is the definition of bumper plates?
Bumper plates are weightlifting plates. They are usually made of rubber and urethane, to allow the safe dropping of heavy loads. They are ideal for Olympic Weightlifting, Olympic Games, and CrossFit Games.
Figure 1: Bumper Plates
How do bumper plates differ from weight plates?
These two plates differ from the following factors:
|Bumper Plates||Weight Plates|
|All weight options have the same diameter.||Come in a variety of diameters.|
|Coated with rubber or urethane.||Are not coated.|
|Color-coded according to weight types.||Not color-coded.|
Are bumper plates a better choice than weight plates?
Yes, bumper plates would be a better choice than weight plates, here is why:
- Minimal damage to floors – Bumper plates are made from either rubber or Urethane which makes minimal to no bounce off of the floor after being dropped. While weight plates are usually made from cast iron or steel which gives more damage to floors.
- Longer lasting – The rubber or Urethane coating of bumper plates makes them solid so that they are less damaged.
- Minimal damage to Barbell – Perfect fit of the bumper plates inner on the barbell gives it more protection from heavy landing.
- Noise reduction – Bumper plates are coated with rubber which allows less noise when they hit the ground.
- Diameter size –Impact on all weight options is even because the diameter of bumper plates is the same.
- Thinner plates – Compared to weight plates, bumper plates are thinner. This allows more plates to be added to the barbell.
- Color-coded – Bumper plates are color-coded making them easier to choose.
How do bumper plates differ from technique plates?
Technique plates are like bumper plates made for beginners. Technique plates have the same diameter as bumper plates and are made of high-density polyethylene plastic. The technique plates are only available in lighter weights.
Is there a variety of bumper plates?
Bumper plates are available in 2 types:
- Complete rubber – These bumper plates are made only of rubber and have a metal center. Numerous rubber discs are put together to make these complete rubber bumper plates.
By watching this video, you will learn more about the manufacturing process of full rubber bumper plates:
- Rubber or Urethane coated – These bumper plates are coated with rubber or Urethane, but the inner is made of cast iron. The inner of these bumper plates are made of stainless steel.
By watching this video you will learn more about the manufacturing process of rubber or Urethane coated bumper plates:
Do urethane-coated bumper plates and rubber-coated bumper plates differ?
Yes, there are some differences between urethane-coated bumper plates and rubber-coated bumper plates. These are the differences:
|Rubber-coated Bumper Plates||Urethane coated Bumper Plates|
|Durability||Strong but more likely to get scratched.||Strong and not easy to scratch.|
|Thickness||Bigger in size.||Smaller in size.|
|Smell||Smells like rubber.||Has no smell.|
|Color||Not bright in color.||Brighter and more vibrant.|
By watching this video you learn more about the advantages of Urethane coated bumper plates over rubber coated or full rubber bumper plates:
Does the bumper plate have a different diameter size?
Yes, regardless of the weight, all bumper plates have the same diameter size.
What is the standard diameter size of the bumper plates?
Yes, bumper plates have a standard diameter size of 450 mm.
How thick bumper plates are?
There are different weights for different widths of bumper plates. Different brands have different widths.
If the width of the bumper plate is less, then it allows for more space to add more bumper plates to the barbell.
Figure 2: Thickness of Bumper Plates
Do bumper plates come in a variety of weights?
Yes, bumper plates come in a variety of weights, either in kilograms or in pounds.
These are the different weight options supplied by Yanre Fitness in kilograms and are as follows:
- 25 kilograms
- 20 kilograms
- 15 kilograms
- 10 kilograms
- 5 kilograms
- 2.5 kilograms
- 1.25 kilograms
- 1 kilogram
- 0.5 kilogram
Figure 3: Bumper plates in KG
These are the weight options of Yanre Fitness bumper plates in pounds:
- 55 pounds
- 45 pounds
- 35 pounds
- 25 pounds
- 15 pounds
- 10 pounds
- 5 pounds
- 2.5 pounds
- 1.25 pounds
Figure 4: Bumper Plates in LB
How can I identify the different weights of bumper plates?
Each Bumper plate comes in color-coded according to their weights. These are the color standards of bumper plates according to the International Weightlifting Federation (IWF):
|Bumper Plate Color||Pounds(lb)||Kilograms(kg)|
What should I look for when purchasing wholesale bumper plates?
You should look at the following points when purchasing bumper plates wholesale from manufacturers of bumper plates:
- Steel Inner – The steel inners have more durability than the brass inners. It is important to make sure the steel inner of your bumper plate is a standard diameter of 50.4 mm.
- The material used for coating – The bumper plates that are coated with rubber or quality Urethane are the best. This allows for less damage to floors.
- Tapered Edges – Bumper plates that have a tapered edge are better for a firm grip. It is easier to carry and safer.
Figure 5: Quality Features of Bumper Plates
- Steel Hub – The inner insert and plate are strengthened by the steel hub.
Figure 6: Steel Hub of Bumper Plates
- Width – Having bumper plates with less width is best then you can add more plates as needed to the bar.
- Drop testing – Checking the bounce and durability is one of the important factors that manufacturers test. This proves the quality and durability of their products. Yanre Fitness bumper plates are tested ten thousand to thirty thousand times from the height of 2.2 meters to be sure of the quality.
- Logo and weight printing quality –There are 2 different ways printing is done. Either embossed printing within the plate itself or just the logo painted on.
The embossed logo and weight printing is the better option as it is more durable but the painted printing is also good quality and can last quite a long time. The popular trend nowadays is printing white on black bumper plates and color on white bumper plates.
What is the approximate price of bulk bumper plates in China?
Bumper plates can be bought at good wholesale prices from China. The approximate price per kilogram of bumper plates wholesale is from 4.20 dollars to about 3.80 dollars and can go as low as 3.30 dollars for larger orders like 1000 kg or more.
Do bumper plates have storage racks?
Yes, there are storage racks available for bumper plates. They are made from steel tubes that are powder coated and come in different designs.
Figure 7: Bumper Plates Tree Style Storage Rack
Figure 8: bumper Plates Portable Trolley Rack
We believe this FAQ guide on bumper plates has answered all your questions and will allow you to make the right choice when purchasing bumper plates for your fitness center or gym.
If you have any other questions or would like to find out more about the bumper plates that we have available please feel free to contact us today.
Contact our sales team for a quote on the best quality bumper plates wholesale.
Recommended Reading: Best Gym Owner’s Bumper Plate Buying Guide