Commercial Quality Wholesale Jump Ropes Manufacturing Expert
- Competitive cost, quality, and brand
- With cost-effective commercial quality gym accessories
- Trusted in gym accessory manufacturing industry since 1997
- Comfortable to hold in hand
- Adjustable Length Skipping Rope
- An ideal companion for your everyday activities and exercises
- Suited for men, women, adults, and children of various heights
- Lightweight construction
Products We Have for You
Showing all 6 results
Speed Jump Rope$5.00
Speed jump rope is built for quick and intensive rope training. It has a rapid refl...
Speed jump rope$5.00
This speed jump rope is constructed with premium-quality ball bearings for increase...
Speed jump rope$5.00
The metal-textured handles of our speed jump rope are easy to hold and the lightwei...
Speed Jump Rope$5.00
This speed jump rope is composed of thickened steel wire with great elasticity, mak...
Speed jump rope$5.00
Our speed jump ropes are made to the highest standards of quality for both durabili...
Speed Jump Rope$5.00
Speed Jump Rope features a lightweight design ideal for skipping and high-intensity...
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Wholesale Jump Ropes – Definitive FAQ Guide
Wholesale jump ropes are available in styles that you can adjust based on your needs.
You can make the right choice of a jump rope if you are aware of its features.
We bring this definitive FAQ guide to provide you the requisite information to help you make your decision with ease.
Table of Contents
- Is it necessary for a gym to keep jump ropes?
- What kinds of jump ropes are available?
- Which jump rope variety lasts longer?
- What handle types of rope are there?
- Which jump rope handles are long-lasting?
- Which all qualities should my gym ropes possess?
- What are the available lengths of the cables of jump ropes?
- Length adjustability feature comes with which all Jump ropes?
- When choosing a jump rope which comfort features shall I keep in mind?
- How to choose the most suitable jump rope?
- Do I also need to purchase mats for jump ropes?
- What are the ways to find a suitable manufacturer of jump ropes?
- Final Thoughts
Is it necessary for a gym to keep jump ropes?
All gym members can use jump ropes to achieve their fitness objectives.
It is good to have different sets of jump ropes for different types of exercises. Some of them are as follows:
- Warming up
- Weight loss
- Building Muscle mass
For members targeting to build muscle mass or lose weight, you can have heavier jump ropes for the purpose.
Figure 1: Jump Ropes in a Gym
What kinds of jump ropes are available?
Several jump ropes are available in the market.
Here is a list of jump rope types and their features to assist you in making the best decision:
- Speed Jump Rope – Lightweight speed ropes aid effortless speed jumping. PVC/PU coating enhances their life.
Figure 2: Speed Jump Ropes coated with Vinyl
Figure 3: Speed Jump Ropes with steel wire
- Weighted Jump Rope – There are several ways to add weight to them:
- Jump Ropes With Weighted Handles – You can attach additional weights to the rope handles.
Figure 4: Weighted Handle Jump Ropes
- Two Rope Weight Options – They have two different cables ̶ lightweight and weighted. You can swap them anytime when required.
Figure 5: Weighted Jump Ropes Having Two Rope Weight Options
3. Heavy Jump Ropes – Already quite bulky and don’t need any additional mass.
Figure 7: Heavy jump Ropes
- Digital Counting Jump Ropes – A digital counter is placed on the handle to help you monitor your jumping time and count.
Figure 8: Digital Counting Jump Ropes
Which jump rope variety lasts longer?
The following two types of jump ropes last longer:
- Jump ropes with steel wire.
- PVC/PU coated Vinyl jump ropes.
What handle types of rope are there?
The performance and life of the rope handles depend on the material used and the characteristics of the rope. One should keep these points in mind while choosing the ropes for the gym.
- Handles With Memory Foam – These handles are made up of memory foam that prevents the hands from getting sweaty.
Foam handles do not last very long in comparison to handles made from wood or aluminium.
Figure 9: Jump Ropes With Memory Foam Handles
- Silicon Handles – They absorb sweat and provide a firm and anti-slip grip.
These handles are strong and last long.
Figure 10: Jump Ropes With Silicon Handles
- Plastic Handles – These are light in weight and give a stable grip. These do not last long and do not absorb sweat.
Figure 11: Jump Ropes With Plastic Handles
- Aluminium Handles – Lightweight aluminium handles last long.
To make rope rotation easier, a few of these handles come with a ball and socket system. The aluminium handle connects to the cable through a rotation bearing for easy swivel.
Figure 12: Jump Ropes With Aluminium Handles
Which jump rope handles are long-lasting?
The two most long-lasting handles are:
- Jump ropes with aluminium handles.
- Jump ropes with silicone handles.
Which all qualities should my gym ropes possess?
The number and types of ropes in the gym should be ideal as per the requirements of the members. The expenditure on the ropes will be worth it if they have the following attributes:
- Option to change weight.
- You can adjust the length.
- Comfortable to use like appropriate weight, easy to rotate, and good grip.
- Usable on the mats.
What are the available lengths of the cables of jump ropes?
The adult jump rope usually has a length of 10 feet. You can change the length as per your need. Preferably, match the length options depending on the client’s requirements.
Length adjustability feature comes with which all Jump ropes?
The following rope types have this feature:
- Jump Ropes that are trimmed
- Ropes with extra length packed inside the handle
- Ropes that have Adjustment Screws
Figure 13: Length Adjustment Screws in Jump Ropes
When choosing a jump rope which comfort features shall I keep in mind?
You shall keep in mind the following features:
- The rope should be light in weight.
- Check that it has bearing handles for swift rotations.
- Comfortable handle grips.
- Handles to prevent sweat and slips.
- The handle should be of appropriate length (preferably six inches long).
How to choose the most suitable jump rope?
Experts consider Vinyl speed jump rope as the most suitable for gyms for the following reasons:
- These ropes can be instrumental for gym clients to achieve their fitness goals with ease.
- Being light in weight, these ropes don’t cause much fatigue.
- These ropes are flexible and are not stiff like ropes made up of steel.
- Members can do smooth and stable jumping because of the system of ball and socket.
- These ropes do not get entangled.
- Handles made up of Aluminium are light in weight, their grip is comfortable, and they last long.
Do I also need to purchase mats for jump ropes?
Yes, it is good to have mats for jump ropes or flooring in the gym for the following reasons:
- These mats avert injuries, pain in joints, and splints in the shins.
- Jumps ropes last longer when used on mats.
Figure 14: Shin Splints
What are the ways to find a suitable manufacturer of jump ropes?
It is best to straight approach reputed manufacturers of jump ropes. The same can be done through our websites that will have the below-mentioned benefits:
- For checking the entire collection of product offerings.
- For getting the best quotes for the wholesale prices for the ropes.
- For marketing support and advice from professionals.
- For getting the details of the packaging and ensuring the product is delivered without any damage.
- For guarantee and details of the consignment.
The top three suppliers of jump ropes in China are as follows:
- Yanre Fitness
- Johnson Fitness
- Tieren Sports Goods
Since you have learned so much regarding jump ropes, you can easily choose the one that best suits your requirements. To purchase jump ropes in bulk and grab great deals, contact us now!