Rubber Bumper Plates
The Rubber Bumper Plates are superior in quality and provide commercial workhorse performance and that too at an affordable price. These bumpers are non-competition but still must for weight rooms, Cross fit boxes, performance centers for sports, and commercial gymnasiums.
These bumper plates increase the safety of the user and other people nearby by tendering dead bounce when dropped, thus, making the training safe when done in a small area. In comparison to reprocessed crumb rubber bumpers, these bumpers are compact, giving the user more opportunities to put more weights over the bar for heavyweight training like dead-lift and various prime movers.
The users have the option of choosing heavier bumper plates if someone further wants to increase the weight. In order to easily identify the plates even from a distance, molded numbers of bigger size are placed on the plates mentioning the size and weight.
To have a long life the rubber bumpers are designed and checked for stress. These are made with precision using a contrived rubber compound for durability. To make the bumpers more flexible than the industry standards, the solidity of the rubber is more ensuring that they don’t lose shape and last longer.
Since the bumper is extra hard, it reduces the “Taco” effect that is present in reprocessed and low-standard bumpers. In this exclusive design and production method, a sturdy gauge steel insert is used to ensure that it won’t get loose or move out. The precision is well within +/- 1% of the mentioned weight.
- Made with sturdy virgin rubber.
- These specially designed virgin rubber plates, with their thickness, give a slimmer and compact look, which in turn enhances the bar loading capacity.
- Does not get loose due to the exclusive design of heavy gauge stainless steel.
- The finished plate is very smooth.
- Big markings for weight are placed on the product making them easily readable from a distance and they do not wear off easily.
- A few plates from every batch go through a drop test to ensure the best quality.
- Rubber that is virgin undergoes a distinctive sulfur-free curing production technique to remove any unpleasant smell. This rubber is the most suitable for small and restricted areas.
- Color coding is used for identifying the size quickly.
There are no reviews yet.