Competition Bumper Plate – Black
- Outside Diameter: 450MM
- Inside Diameter: 50.40 ±0.1mm / 1.98″±0.004″
- Insert Type: iron Disc, Chrome Plated
- Weight Range: 10, 15, 20, 25 kg; 25, 35, 45, 55 lb
- Weight tolerance: +/- 10 grams of claimed weight
- Premium rubber encased , minimize noise, floor damage, and wear and tear on the plates themselves.
- Low bounce and snug fit on the bar.
- The center sleeve, made of stainless steel, allows smooth insertion of an Olympic-sized bar into the plate.
- It’s trimmed to let it to seamlessly integrate with the bar’s shaft.
- Discs are glass bead blasted to provide great aesthetic look after multiple uses.
- Raised lettering is coated with indelible ink that will not come off or fade like most competition plates.
- Updated artwork with logo in colored on Black.
Competition plates come with Olympic-sized weights that’s why they are considered ideal to use in competitions. They have a precise weight of just +/- 10 grams. The weight accuracy is crucial for the weight plates to qualify as competition-grade bumper plates.
Hence, these plates are highly suitable for competition training in commercial gyms, sports training centers, and Functional Training boxes.
The best feature of our competition bumper plates is the minimal or even zero bounce. As a result, the barbell stays within the training area when dropped.
It also prevents other gym users from unexpected injuries. The competition bumper plates come with a specific texture i.e. gloss-matte texture.
They possess a bolder look due to the presence of raised lettering. This helps to identify the plate you are looking for. Besides, the matte finish also looks great.
The raised flanges prevent direct contact of one metal with the other at the center discs. Whether you have stacked these bumper plates on a rack or the barbell, they only contact each other at the outer and inner flanges.
This minimizes the chances of scuffing and prevents plates from scratches or types of damages. The presence of a lip on each plate’s edge is convenient too. It allows picking a bumper plate without any extra effort.
- Accurate stated weight with +/-10 grams that amount to just 0.022 of a pound
- The 450MM diameter meets IWF standard
- Comes with steel disc inserts with a chrome finish
- The collar opening of 50.40MM offers a stable and firm handling
- Durable and sung fit center hub, which works well with the sleeve of an IWF standard Olympic bar
- Used rubber has a high durometer level
- Slightly raised flanges
- Tested on a “Shore A Durometer” scale with an average score of 94
- Less bounce
- Offers a bolder look with raised lettering
- High-end competition bumper plates
- Textured matte and glossy finish