Yanre Fitness yoga balls are durable, making them suitable for both the home and commercial environments. Due to their anti-burst material, these balls serve as the best choice for core strength and stability training.
Generally, yoga or stability balls were initially used for rehabilitating purposes. These balls were quite beneficial for those patients suffering from spinal injuries and neurological disorders.
However, fitness trainers or personal trainers realized that yoga balls can be suitable for various training programs. By using our yoga balls, gym members can improve their overall physiques and postures.
Besides, these balls are also suitable for core training and back pain reduction. In addition, it is possible to minimize aches and pains by replacing a regular desk chair.
Yanre’s yoga balls are durable and sturdy. These balls can withstand the stress of extensive workouts. By using anti-pop technology and hypoallergenic PVC material, our yoga balls can serve for a longer period.
Apart from this, we rigorously test our products to ensure safety. Since safety is our topmost priority, we always keep in mind the safety and health of our consumers.
These balls are neither toxic nor produce a harmful smell. Hence, a gym member can use them without any safety concerns. The extra thick layer is suitable for stability, fitness, balance, and yoga workouts.
These yoga balls have an anti-slip surface, making them safe to use. Besides, it is possible to use them while performing a variety of workouts including:
- Weight loss workouts
- Posture correction
- Abs development
Following are the key features of Yanre Fitness yoga balls:
- Manufactured with durable and thick PVC material
- Easy to clean and portable yoga balls
- Anti-slip design for safety and improved efficiency
- Ideal option for yoga, Pilates, balance sports, and weight-loss training
- Helps while improving health, shaping the body, and building muscles
- Durable, trendy, and humanized design
Benefits of using Yoga Ball:
- The use of top-quality materials prevents the bursting of these balls. Even if punctured, they will deflate slowly
- Offers an anti-slip surface for safe and hassle-free workouts including yoga, Pilates, gymnastics, pregnancy or numerous other low-impact exercises
- Helps to correct the posture and lowers the back pain
- These balls prove highly efficient when it comes to strengthening the back and abdomen