- Material: Cast iron
- Finishes: Vinyl dip
- Tolerance: ±3%
- Weight range: 4，6，8，10，12，16，18，20，24，28，32，36，40，44，48kg
A vinyl kettlebell is the latest version (patent-pending) of the regular kettlebell. It is safer & more adaptable than the kettlebells currently available in the market.
It is a two-in-one product that provides the advantages of a dumbbell, as well as a kettlebell. It has a sturdy & easy-to-grip handle that makes it possible to perform many core exercises like rows, bicep curls, triceps extensions, etc.
Vinyl kettlebells have wider handles. It allows for a stronger hold in various positions while using it on a flat surface.
These kettlebells decrease the strain on the joints (wrist, elbow, shoulder), thus making it user-friendly to both new & experienced users. Vinyl kettlebells are a beneficial option for commercial & home gyms, physiotherapy clinics, sports centers, & fitness training studios.
The vinyl coat makes the kettlebell chip & scratch-resistant. It also protects the other gym accessories (gym flooring, storage racks) from damage due to falling kettlebells.
- Vinyl kettlebells have a quality cast-iron composition. They are seamless & have no joints that require welding. It makes them sturdier in the long run.
- These kettlebells are perfect to use both in a commercial gym or for training outdoors.
- As the name suggests, these kettlebells use a vinyl coat as a finish. It makes them resistant to rust & long-lasting. The vinyl coating decreases the noise level, saves the gym flooring from damage, & keeps the kettlebells looking like new for a long time.
- Vinyl kettlebells are color-coded for weight identification.
- The approximate weight range for these kettlebells is between 4Kg to 48Kg. This versatility in terms of weight makes it easier to target & develop various muscle groups.
- The width & texture of the handle ensures a firm grip on the kettlebell when in use. It also does away with the need for gym chalk.
- The flat bottom part makes upright storage easy. It makes vinyl kettlebells suitable for exercises like handstands, renegade rows, etc., as well.
- Vinyl kettlebells are usable by anyone. There are no restrictions for age or gender.
- Use these to perform squats, deadlifts, etc. You can localize & work on most muscle groups of the upper & lower body with ease. Recommended Reading: Kettlebell Buying Guide