Polyethylene Battle Rope
- The Poly-Dacron doesn’t fray out easily.
- Ideal for high-intensity interval training, supersets or work in between sets, battle ropes will guarantee a full body workout in an incredibly short period of time,this is a sturdy, heavy-duty battle rope and shouldn’t need replacing for a long time.
- The handles are great, allowing you to get a solid grip on this battle rope despite the slick synthetic rope.
- Battle ropes is covered with the nylon sleeve to protect the whole exercise rope from friction and fraying. It is constructed in a way that it will not come apart. The external cover is thick, which is more durable and will last many years of usage.
A battle rope is a perfect way to build strength & perform a total body workout. Yanre Fitness’ Polyethylene battle rope has a 100% Poly-Dacron construction. It is resistant to shedding & easier on the palms. There is no compromise on performance & quality.
Our battle ropes are suitable for both individual users & couples. They will add to their strength, stamina, grip & increase lean mass.
Battle ropes add versatility to a routine workout session by increasing their intensity & targeting many muscle groups at once. It results in generating more power & endurance.
A Polyethylene battle rope is an adaptable accessory with a variety of uses. Other than its use for cardio & strength workouts, it can be part of an emergency safety kit.
Commercial battle ropes have a metal loop as an anchor at one end. By removing this anchor, gym members can use the battle rope as a heavy jump rope, as well.
Yanre Fitness makes quality weighted battle ropes that work as training ropes for climbers by hanging them from the roof. Users can fix the anchor to the wall & use the rope as an accessory for arm exercises too.
Our battle ropes have twisted triple strands of polyester with water-resistant caps at the ends. It not only makes them long-lasting but prevents overstretching & fraying, as well.
- Quality Poly-Dacron construction with ergonomic handles protects the palms & fingers during a workout session.
- It targets the core, upper limb, back & leg muscles during aerobics & burns calories faster.
- Resistant to shedding, fraying & easy on the palms.
- Battle ropes build lean mass, strength, & endurance.
Benefits of Using Polyethylene Battle Rope:
- Build muscles & stamina with Yanre Fitness’ 20-foot battle rope.
- It is suitable for use in commercial gyms, as well as at home. Whether they are a beginner or an advanced level user, our battle rope with anchor kit will work for all.
- Our versatile battle rope ensures a firm grip for CrossFit & strength training. For extra safety, consider using gym chalk or gloves.
- A Polyethylene battle rope is usable as a CrossFit accessory, training rope for climbing & arm exercises, or as a heavy jump rope.
- Gym members can use a commercial battle rope for push-ups, pull-ups, tug-of-war, for dragging weights, pulling & climbing exercises, & much more.
- A Poly-Dacron construction enables our battle ropes to provide high-intensity strength training. It makes them resistant to shedding, fraying, or injuring the palms, as well.
- By fixing a connector loop & a carabiner to the gym wall or ceiling with the help of either a support board or U-bracket, a battle rope is usable as a climbing trainer or for arm exercises.