The Yanre Fitness Hex 56 Bar serves as an alternative to a conventional barbell. With an open-box, this bar makes it easy to perform deadlifts. In addition, it allows performing a variety of upper and lower body workouts.
It’s a suitable choice for heavy weightlifters who are in the habit of using a sturdy weightlifting bar. This particular bar consists of high-quality steel. The wide dimension design ensures a full range of motion.
The Hex 56 Bar comes with ergonomically designed handles that are raised to offer a comfortable and secure grip. There is an aggressive knurl pattern on each handle. It offers a tight grip when lifting heavy weights.
You can flip the bar to start lifting the weights from either a low or a high point. This bar comes with the handle placement of a regular and high hex bar. This offers maximum versatility.
- With the availability of raised and ergonomically designed handles, picking up weight from the ground is easy. This design helps to minimize the stress on your back and hands.
- This bar proves to be a suitable choice for deadlifts and shrugs.
- The positioning of high and low handles offers a neutral grip, which ensures both comfort and performance.
- Aggressive knurling pattern offers a perfect grip for extensive weightlifting sessions
- Maximum plate-loading capacity
- Viable choice for heavy lifters who want to put less stress on their back
- Due to its hexagon shape, this bar has a secure center that is essential for strength training
- Its unique design helps to keep the weight distributed. As a result, the chances of injury are quite low.
- The Hex 56 bar is suitable for both men and women.
- Sturdy construction makes it a great choice for commercial as well as personal use
- Compatible with weight plates with a 2-inch diameter. Hence, this bar allows lifting variable weights. So, you can perform a wide range of workouts including deadlifts, squats, power pulls, or shrugs.