Fitness Hex Agility Ladder
Are you bored of the same old workout setup & want to add versatility to your drills? Our fitness hex agility ladder is the best way to give you a wide range of layouts.
To get the maximum benefit from a routine, it has to be interesting, engaging, & burn lots of calories. An agility ladder is the best tool to achieve this goal.
A fitness hex agility ladder increases speed, reflexes, & control. So, it is an effective way for athletes to improve these qualities.
Yanre Fitness makes a versatile agility ladder that is a fun way to add variety to any layout & improves your workouts, as well.
It can either be used as a speed ladder or as agility rings to practice changing direction quickly. The main goal is to develop speed & coordination.
Fitness agility ladders are a multipurpose gym accessory for high-intensity interval training. You can work on your footwork & agility together. An agility ladder makes it possible to perform Plyometrics & jump exercises at the same time.
- Make layouts with agility ladders unique to you, or use them as jumping barriers for vertical training. You can use agility ladders by connecting them like a ladder or individually by snapping them apart.
- Unlike other fitness accessories for agility training, agility ladders use high-density, slip-resistant rubber preventing them from being a tripping hazard.
- A fitness agility ladder comes with a convenient zip-up bag, making it portable with ease. The storage bag is a moisture-resistant polyester bag with a mesh top & a strap for carrying.
- You can keep it with you at all times. It is a versatile accessory for training both indoors & outdoors.
- Agility ladders are an adaptable gym accessory suitable for home training, sports training (football, tennis, soccer), boot camps, commercial gyms, obstacle courses, etc.
- Fitness agility ladders are a great way to develop training routines for professional athletes to improve their condition & skills.
- The choice of exercises is endless, such as jumps, burpees, push-ups, etc. Agility ladders are perfect for building both upper & lower body fitness levels.