Dumbbell Manufacturer To Rocket Your Fitness Business
- Provide over 40 patents that meet ISO20957 standard
- Ergonomically designed for comfortable use
- Promised premium commercial quality of gym accessories
- Perfect in any workout or program to tone and shape your arms, shoulders, and back
- Made with premium material covering that makes it soft and easy to hold on the hands
- Sturdy construction will not break or bend
- Made of premium quality cast iron core to strengthen durability
- Allows users to do workout in spaces they can’t fit a barbell or weight machine
Products We Have for You
Showing 10–15 of 15 results
Round head rubber dumbbell$5.00
Round head rubber dumbbells feature a typical round-shaped head and nicely contoure...
Rubber Coated Hex Dumbbell$5.00
Rubber Coated Hex Dumbbells are constructed with heavy-duty rubber encased heads th...
Adjustable Dumbbell Rack$4.00
Adjustable Dumbbell Rack is constructed with a sturdy framework with ropes to help s...
Adjustable dumbbell is one of the most diverse accessories that can be used to isola...
Adjustable dumbbells provide multiple weight options out of a single dumbbell. ADD-...
Adjustable dumbbells allow you to save space with these different weight settings o...
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Dumbbell Manufacturer – Definitive FAQ Guide
Looking for a dumbbell manufacturer for your distribution outfit or commercial gym? You’re in the place to be.
With this FAQ guide, we will help you find the right dumbbell manufacturer for your free weight equipment needs. We will even give you inside information on where to find the best deals out there!
So, let’s get right into it!
Table of Contents
- Where can I find the best dumbbell manufacturers?
- What are the sources for a dumbbell manufacturer?
- How to run a background check on a dumbbell manufacturer?
- How can I negotiate with the dumbbell manufacturer?
- Is a factory visit to the dumbbell manufacturer’s facility necessary?
- What are the advantages if I purchase straight from the dumbbell manufacturer?
- Do dumbbell manufacturers produce different types of dumbbells?
- What if I am unable to make a factory visit to the dumbbell manufacturer’s facility?
- Are there dumbbell manufacturers in China that are internationally compliant?
- How can I watch my back when dealing with a Chinese dumbbell manufacturer?
- Final Thoughts
Where can I find the best dumbbell manufacturers?
You should find your dumbbell manufacturer in the world’s factory, China. You can find anything anywhere there and you bet you’ll find your best dumbbell manufacturers too. Aside from that, here’s why you need to source your dumbbell manufacturer from China.
- Lower production cost means lower unit prices
- Factories are built to mass-produce
- All related factories are in one area
- Better technology and skilled manpower
- With the availability of industry-related services (distributors, logistics, etc.)
What are the sources for a dumbbell manufacturer?
You can find your dumbbell manufacturer through these mediums.
- Google search
- Key in the keywords “best dumbbell manufacturer in China”
- Use the first ten search results and scrutinize each manufacturer
- Visit their websites, find out if there is negative feedback about them
- Trade Fairs
You could attend various trade fairs locally and internationally to find your dumbbell manufacturer. Trade fairs are the best ways to check out the product in person and get your questions answered right away.
- Sourcing agency
Find a sourcing agency that has connections in your area and in China. That way, you won’t have to travel halfway around the globe to scrutinize your dumbbell manufacturer.
They will be responsible for running background checks, quality assurance, and can help you with the logistics of your dumbbells.
- Chinese B2B Platforms
Alibaba, Global Sources, Made in China, are just some of the online websites for wholesalers, manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers of Chinese products. You can source out for a dumbbell manufacturer on these websites as well.
- Social Media
You can find your dumbbell manufacturer by looking into groups and pages on Facebook and LinkedIn. Be sure to weed out the scams from these websites.
How to run a background check on a dumbbell manufacturer?
When doing business, it is just right to know you can trust who you’re engaging with. So, use these simple tips to ensure their reliability.
Basic Information Checks
- Contacts such as an address, email, and contact numbers check out
- Actual location checks out in google maps
- Policies for damages and returns are in place
- No previous, current, or pending legal cases in the Chinese Supreme Court database
- Good credit standing, see an independent credit inquiry companies (ex. https://www.qichacha.com/)
- With valid business license and certification
- With good client references
- Valid ownership status
- Information in B2B websites and other platforms coincide with their website
Sample Dumbbell Request
When you’re sure your dumbbell manufacturer passed your background check, you can now request a sample dumbbell to confirm its quality.
Face to Face or Video Call meetings
There’s nothing better than a face-to-face meeting to get deals done. But if this is not possible, a video call will do to confirm the terms of your transaction with your dumbbell manufacturer.
How can I negotiate with the dumbbell manufacturer?
Negotiating is a skill and a business norm. Your manufacturer would come to the table knowing there are some terms you’d want to include or change in your deal. Here are the best ways to successfully negotiate with your dumbbell manufacturer.
When you want the unit price for your purchase to go down, just ask the manufacturer. Anyway, they are expecting that.
When the dumbbell manufacturer can’t lower the price, they may be open to offering other considerations such as logistics at no cost. Or they would be willing to extend the warranty of the dumbbells.
Buy in Bulk
Purchasing dumbbells in bulk not only means savings to you and your manufacturer. And that means they can lower the price depending on the volume of your purchase.
Is a factory visit to the dumbbell manufacturer’s facility necessary?
Factory visits are advised if you have the time and money to spend on it but not compulsory. If you decide on visiting, observe and take note of the following:
- Manufacturing process
- Facility size and capacity
- Condition of equipment
- Production and facility management
What are the advantages if I purchase straight from the dumbbell manufacturer?
Getting the dumbbells straight from the manufacturer rather than a third party like a trading company lowers its price. There’s no changing of hands cost. That’s why it’s cheaper.
In China, it is common for a manufacturer to hire a trading company to market their goods in the international market. However, this offers some disadvantages to the buyer.
If you want to know if a Chinese company deals with international clients, check its company profile in Alibaba. You’ll also find details if the company is registered as a trading company or a manufacturer in its profile.
Figure 1: Factory vs Trading Company
Do dumbbell manufacturers produce different types of dumbbells?
Yes, Yanre Fitness, a trusted Chinese gym equipment manufacturer offers various dumbbells for your commercial needs.
- Durable and can withstand high impacts
- Offers protection to the equipment, your floor, and user
- Will not readily chip, scratch, or dent
- Has noise reduction properties
Figure 2: rubber dumbbells. Image src: Pexels
- With multiple layers to protect it from damage
- Don’t stain or mark your floor when dropped
- No bad odor
Figure 3: Urethane dumbbells
- Stable and don’t roll
- Inexpensive compared to rubber or urethane dumbbells
- Easier to store
Figure 4: Hex dumbbells. Image src: YanreFitness
- Weight range – 10 to 10 kg
- Durable and do not wear out easily
- With different shapes and sizes (round, hex, flower, apple, bone)
- Have easy grip
- The vinyl coating protects your floor
Figure 5: Vinyl dumbbells. Image src: YanreFitness
- Weight range – 1 to 10 kg
- Reflective surface giving it a stylish look
- With grooves or knurling to enhance grip
- Chrome coating protects it from rusting
- Versatile in its use for upper and lower body exercises
Figure 6: Chrome dumbbells
What if I am unable to make a factory visit to the dumbbell manufacturer’s facility?
You can hire an auditing team to check up on the dumbbell manufacturer’s facility if you’re not able to do so. It’s advisable to get a firm that has a base in your area for easier communication.
As a courtesy, you must let your dumbbell manufacturer know you’re hiring a quality audit team to make sure everything checks out.
A trustworthy manufacturer would welcome the opportunity to showcase their company. If they won’t agree to it, maybe you’re better off finding another manufacturer.
Are there dumbbell manufacturers in China that are internationally compliant?
Chinese dumbbell manufacturers try to keep up with the times but they may not have all the compliances your country needs for importing dumbbells. That’s why it’s important to have an inside man or agency to help and advise you on what needs to be prepared so your dumbbells are not held up in customs.
You may also do your own digging and ask for advice from your government agencies and business partners that have already engaged business with a Chinese manufacturer.
How can I watch my back when dealing with a Chinese dumbbell manufacturer?
There are several ways where you can avoid being duped in your international business dealings.
Knowing the basic information of the dumbbell manufacturer and cross-checking it with other online sources could at least give you an idea if the company is legit or not.
You can also check if there are negative feedbacks about them online.
Make sure to know the current market price of the dumbbells. So you know that you are offered a fair price, not too low but not too high.
Ask your dumbbell manufacturer for the contacts of past and current clients you can talk to. These people can give you feedback about the company that you can’t find online.
If possible, ask for references from international clients you could easily reach out to. They can tell you how the manufacturer handles business, their track record in fulfilling orders, and the quality of their products.
Request for a Sample Dumbbell
To scrutinize in detail the quality of their dumbbells, it’s best to ask for a sample. If you’re concerned that the manufacturer would send high-quality dumbbells but will deliver inferior ones, hire a third party that would secure the sample from the factory to your facility.
We hope this FAQ guide has helped you in finding the best dumbbell manufacturer for your gym. If you haven’t started your hunt yet, you can try talking to Yanre Fitness.
The gym equipment manufacturer has been supplying the international market of gym equipment for decades now. And we’ve got every dumbbell you might need for your business. Give us a call and we’ll fix you up!
Recommended Reading: Best Gym Owner’s Dumbbell Buying Guide