Pro-Safety squat bar
- 2 ball bearings
- For intense, high-rep training, these bushings dramatically minimize friction to both provide a reliable spin and help extend the shelf life of the bar itself.
- The bar sleeves are precision welded to eliminate failure.
- The weld is semi-concealed to not interfere with plates resting flush against the sleeve collar.
If you have plans to start maximum load lifts and intense squat progressions, Yanre Fitness Pro-Safety squat bar is a safe option to use. With its bent bar design, the weight stays at a lower position. This stabilizes the center of gravity.
In addition, the availability of arm pads and padded shoulders ensures maximum comfort even when lifting heavy weights.
The ergonomically designed handle grip minimizes the strain, which lowers stress on the wrists. This is what traditional squat bars can’t offer.
Training with a Pro-Safety bar is a better option for the upper and lower back. Besides, this bar also works well for training your leg area, as it helps to focus on weak areas.
The use of closed-cell urethane provides maximum durability to the pads. This material is comfortable too. Furthermore, the vinyl topcoat makes these pads easy to clean.
You can tax the anterior chain of your body by using Yanre Fitness Pro-Safety squat bar. The weight stays distributed between the high-bar back squat and front squat. This introduces some variation to your training.
Apart from safety, this bar also allows increasing your weight and intensity of the workout. Hence, you progress much quicker as compared to training with a traditional back squat.
- Constructed with solid steel
- Weight-bearing welds
- Offers maximum balance when doing squats
- Weight bearing capacity: 1,000lbs
- Patent-pending spring adjustment feature
- Easy to adjust depending on the type of squat and desired plate angle
- Neck pads offer a snug and comfortable fit
Benefits of using Yanre Fitness Pro-Safety Bar
Below are the most common advantages of using the Yanre Fitness Pro-Safety bar.
- Improved Confidence
With improved confidence, you can minimize the stress when training for competition lifts. This is what Yanre Fitness Pro-Safety bar promises.
This bar offers you the advantage of loading more weights without any safety concerns. As a result, your back and shoulders will get used to supporting heavy weights.
- Lowers Stress on the Shoulders
The unique handle design of this bar makes it possible to hold the bar without putting extra strain on the wrists and shoulders.
- Offers a Stable and Secure High-Bar Position
The Yanre Fitness Pro-safety bar allows stable and secure handling of the weights. You enjoy a more comfortable and stabilized lift with this padding bar.
The ergonomically designed handles make it easy to stabilize the bar comfortably and without any stress.
- Ensures better Results for Upper Back and Abs
When training with a Pro-safety bar, you can put more focus on the abs and upper back. This is possible due to the high-bar position that this particular bar offers.
With this position, the center of gravity shifts towards the front. Hence, you stay upright when performing the squats.