Commercial Quality Gym Flooring Rolls Manufacturing Expert
- With different clients from all over the world
- Features over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
- Promised premium commercial quality of fitness accessories
- Anti-slip, abrasion, impact protection, and shock absorption
- Provides superior comfort and support
- Protects the flooring of the gym
- Great combination of stability and cushioning
Products We Have for You
Showing all 4 results
Gym Floor — GMRB Series$5.00
Gym Floor easily transforms hard floors into a pleasant, impact-absorbing workout s...
Gym Floor—GMR Series$5.00
This Gym Flooring Rolls is made from premium quality materials that protect surface...
Gym Floor—GMB Series$5.00
Gym Floor is an innovative accessory designed to improve efficiency and safety duri...
Gym Floor is a non-skid textured foam padding that can be used in the commercial gy...
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Commercial Gym Flooring Rolls – Definitive FAQ Guide
One of the initial stages of starting a commercial gym is securing the floor. The best way to do that is by using commercial gym flooring rolls.
It can be a tiresome task to choose flooring rolls that suit your requirements. Therefore, you should know all the information about them.
We have written this detailed FAQ guide to help you with that. In this guide, you will get to know about its types, prices, characteristics, and much more.
So, without further delay, let’s see what it is.
Table of Contents
- What are Commercial Gym Flooring Rolls?
- What are the uses of commercial gym flooring rolls?
- How many types of commercial gym flooring rolls are there?
- What is the average size of commercial gym flooring rolls?
- How do commercial gym flooring rolls differ from interlocking tiles and flooring mats?
- Do commercial gym flooring mats have any health concerns?
- How can I install commercial gym flooring rolls?
- Do commercial gym flooring rolls smell?
- What are the cleaning instructions for commercial gym flooring rolls?
- What is the average price of commercial gym flooring rolls?
- Where can I find commercial gym flooring rolls at wholesale prices?
- Which factors do I need to remember while buying commercial gym flooring rolls?
What are Commercial Gym Flooring Rolls?
Commercial gym flooring rolls are large mats that cover the floor to protect it from all kinds of damages.
They provide comfort to the user while using gym equipment.
What are the uses of commercial gym flooring rolls?
Commercial gym flooring rolls are used for a variety of purposes. The 5 most important uses of commercial gym flooring rolls are as follows:
- To reduce the impact of weights when they are dropped as well as the pressure of heavyweight equipment.
- Prevent damage to cemented or concrete floors.
- Provide insulation for noise, heat, and friction. It saves the nearby areas from noise caused by gym equipment.
- Provide a comfortable and safe area for exercise.
- Increase the life of the original gym floor.
How many types of commercial gym flooring rolls are there?
The 5 main types of commercial gym flooring rolls are as follows:
These flooring rolls are manufactured using foam. As compared to rubber, they are softer, comfortable, and lighter. Therefore, they are widely used in commercial gyms.
Besides being used for flooring purposes, they are also used as yoga mats for yoga and aerobic exercises. They increase the comfort level of users when used above the rubber flooring rolls.
Multiple types of foams are available in the market. One of the best is known as Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA). It is manufactured using the latest technologies and provides the best protection to the floor.
Figure 1: Foam flooring roll (Image src:asanaclimbing)
These flooring rolls are manufactured using rubber. You will find them most commonly in commercial gyms.
The major reasons behind their popularity are their cheap price and easy installation. Besides, they are efficient in protecting the gym floor from damage.
They can be easily cut, joined, and adjusted according to the area requirements. They are super absorbers of sound and heat.
Figure 2: Rubber gym flooring rolls (Image src:namarubber)
These flooring rolls are also known as artificial grass. They can be manufactured using a variety of materials. They will give your gym a grassy appearance.
Polyethylene and fiber are generally used to make turf because of their durability.
If you want to give your gym a natural and attractive look, they may be your best option.
Figure 3: Turf gym flooring roll (image src:sunzone)
These flooring rolls are made of carpet. They are used for their warm, durable, and cozy nature.
They are available in a variety of designs and colors, therefore, they can be a great source of adding nice aesthetics to your commercial gym.
Carpet flooring rolls should be handled with care as they can give rise to mold if left wet for too long.
Figure 4: Carpet flooring roll (image src:matsmatsmats)
These flooring rolls are made up of Polyvinyl chloride. They are also known as Vinyl flooring rolls or Plastic gym flooring.
PVC gym flooring rolls are often used in conjunction with carpet rolls. It protects the carpet and the original gym floor from the impact of heavyweight equipment.
They are one of the most flexible options when it comes to protecting the gym floor.
Figure 5: PVC gym flooring roll (Image src:floormatcompany)
What is the average size of commercial gym flooring rolls?
The size of commercial gym flooring rolls involve the following two components:
- Area (Length and Width)
You can carefully check the thickness of the commercial gym flooring roll you are ordering. This is because it will determine how efficient it will be in protecting the gym floor.
You can find this information written in inches or mm in the product description section. Generally speaking, commercial gym flooring rolls are half an inch thick.
The area covered by gym flooring rolls can be determined by measuring its length and width.
You can check the product description to know about it. If a gym flooring roll’s size is 2m*12m, it means that the flooring roll is 2m wide and 12m long.
The dimensions of the commercial gym rolling rolls may differ according to the manufacturer and your order requirements.
For a commercial gym, you should buy them in the largest available size and cut them according to your gym area.
How do commercial gym flooring rolls differ from interlocking tiles and flooring mats?
The main difference between these three types of flooring is in their shape. All of them are used to protect the floor from damage and to provide comfort during exercise.
- Commercial gym flooring rolls are manufactured in large rolls. They are compact and require small space for storage.
They can be easily spread on the floor to cover it. To cover the small portions and corners of the floor, they are cut and joined with the remaining larger pieces.
Figure 6: Commercial gym flooring rolls (image src:yanrefitness)
Interlocking tiles resemble jigsaw puzzles. They are small pieces of mats with interlocking edges. These edges can be joined together to keep them in place without glue.
Figure 7: Interlocking tiles (image src:yanrefitness)
Commercial gym flooring mats are small squares or rectangles in shape. Generally accepted sizes are 2”*2” or 4”*4”. They can be easily placed in the corners or small areas.
Figure 8: Commercial gym flooring mats (image src:Alibaba)
Do commercial gym flooring mats have any health concerns?
No, commercial gym flooring mats do not have any health concerns. They are completely safe to use. They are designed to protect the user, gym equipment, and gym floor from all kinds of damages.
How can I install commercial gym flooring rolls?
Commercial gym flooring rolls are easy to install. You can either install it yourself or hire a professional. It does not take a lot of expertise to install them.
The following are a few things that you will need during the installation process:
- Double-sided tape/ glue
- Measuring tape
- Flooring roll cutter
Before starting the installation process, clean the floor and make sure it is dry. Otherwise, it will impact the sticking power of glue to the floor and moisture can give rise to mold.
Follow the 5 simple steps to install commercial gym flooring rolls:
- Start from one corner of your gym and place the rolls there. Slowly start unrolling it. If the roll is too large you can ask someone to unroll from the other side.
- After reaching the endpoint or the corner, if the roll is left, carefully mark the area to cut. Use a marker or chalk to do this.
- If you are unsure about it. Cut by leaving some extra roll. In this way, if you can easily fit it in place. Otherwise, if you accidentally cut too short, you will have no option left behind.
- Take measurements from multiple points to ensure that you cut the exact required area of roll.
- In case one roll is not enough to cover the gym floor from one wall to another, leave the first roll where it reaches, and start unrolling the second one after it.
- Repeat the above process until the complete gym floor is covered.
- Make sure that the edges perfectly meet each other. Try should not have space between them or they should not overlap.
- Apply double-sided tape or glue on the edges of each roll to fix it on the floor.
After following all the above steps, your gym floor will be perfectly covered.
Do commercial gym flooring rolls smell?
No, commercial gym flooring rolls manufactured using high-quality material do not smell. However, if your flooring rolls have a strong odor, they must be made using chemicals that are injurious to health.
Make sure that your manufacturer does not use any chemical that poses a health risk. Yanre Strength takes the health of its customers very seriously. Our commercial gym flooring rolls are non-toxic and safe to use.
What are the cleaning instructions for commercial gym flooring rolls?
The following are a few easy methods to clean commercial gym flooring rolls:
- Use a vacuum cleaner to pick up loose dirt.
- In case of spillage, clean it with a damp cloth.
- Commercial gym flooring rolls that are not manufactured using fabric can be cleaned using water.
- If the flooring rolls are water-resistant, you can also mop them.
- Use detergent to clean tough stains.
- Do not aggressively scrape the surface and avoid using harsh chemicals. It will impact the quality of the rolls.
- Do not use bleaches that can damage the color of rolls.
- Do not wash the floor with water as it can sweep through the edges allowing mold to grow. Even if you mop the floor, make sure the water is not dripping.
What is the average price of commercial gym flooring rolls?
The price of commercial gym flooring rolls is determined per square foot. The wholesale price per sqft ranges from $1 to $9.
Multiple factors determine the price of flooring rolls. Some of the major ones are as follows:
- Manufacturing material
The thicker the flooring rolls, the higher will be their price. For instance, a ¾ inches thick flooring roll might cost you around $2 per sqft. Whereas, a ½ inch flooring roll will cost $2.75 – $3 per sqft.
Similarly, manufacturing material, color, and quality also play a role in determining its price. Rubber flooring rolls are cheaper as compared to all other types of flooring rolls.
Where can I find commercial gym flooring rolls at wholesale prices?
You can buy the best quality commercial gym flooring rolls from China. It has been the hub of wholesale manufacturers for decades. One of the best Chinese gym flooring roll manufacturers is Yanre Strength.
We offer a variety of commercial gym flooring rolls differing in their material and color. If you have any special requirements, please contact us and we would be happy to get back to you.
You can also ask for a custom price quote. It will give you an idea about how much you will need to spend on covering your gym floor.
We assure you that you will find quality gym flooring rolling at an affordable price from Yanre Strength.
Which factors do I need to remember while buying commercial gym flooring rolls?
After buying the commercial gym flooring rolls, carefully analyze your gym requirements. Identify which type of flooring rolls are compatible with the original gym floor, how much you can afford to pay for them, and so on. For the distribution center, identify which type of flooring rolls are highly demanded by your customers.
The following are a few factors that you should consider while buying commercial gym flooring rolls:
- Identify the thickness of rolls that you need. It differs in different areas of the gym.
- Choose the material that suits best with your original gym floor.
- Try to find rolls that are manufactured using non-porous material because they are durable.
- Their manufacturing material should be non-toxic and free from allergy-causing materials.
- Do not promise the quality of the flooring rolls because this is not something that you can buy often.
Yanre Strength offers the best quality commercial gym flooring rolls. Make sure to check them out to get the best product at an affordable price.
We hope that after reading our detailed FAQ guide on commercial gym flooring rolls you now have answers to all your questions.
Even if you have any queries, please feel free to contact us and we will try our best to assist you.
If you are ready to make a purchase, contact us for a custom price quote.
Recommended Reading: The Ultimate Gym Flooring Buying Guide for Gym Owner’s