Rubber Hex Dumbbell
- A six-sided hex design prevents rolling.
- Rubber casing with a solid cast iron core.
- Heavy-duty Rubber Encased Heads: minimize noise, floor damage, and wear and tear on the dumbbells themselves.
- Easy-grip, ergonomic Chrome Handle with diamond knurling to reduce hand fatigue.
The hex dumbbells with rubber coating provided by Yanre Fitness are developed by using high-quality rubber. This rubber helps make them produce low sounds while you work out. Their handles are knurled to provide a very smooth and tight grip while remaining comfortable to use during an exercise. These dumbbells are long-lasting and are equally suitable for professionals and amateurs.
They are best for home and commercial gyms and a PT studio. Because of their many weight options, these dumbbells become multipurpose. The users can make use of them to shape their muscles and for improving stamina and fitness. They have a fine finishing, smooth look and are durable.
The rubber coating makes them noise-free and also helps in floor protection. You can grip them as you want because the handles are knurled with chrome plating.
They are in hex shape instead of round so that they don’t roll themselves on a gym floor. So, you can perform exercises like renegade row and devil presses. We make sure to inspect these dumbbells to ensure better performance, quality, and durability.
They come in single pieces without joints. So, you don’t have to worry about getting them loose. You can perform a lot of barbell exercises with these hex dumbbells that occupy very low space.
These dumbbells are perfect to shape the body, lose weight, and build muscles. They are a must-have for fitness enthusiasts. These are safe to use and are more reliable. You can put them anywhere without having to worry about getting them rolled away.
These dumbbells do not have a bad smell and provide a firm grip while you perform exercises. These hex-shaped dumbbells are best for performing fitness exercises. You can improve agility, and shape your muscles.
You can have Crossfit and weightlifting exercises with these dumbbells. Other exercises include complete body workouts like bodybuilding. With a fine steel grip, they don’t slip from your hands due to sweating and humidity.
- Handles are made of steel for a firm grip.
- They do not roll due to their hexagonal shape having 6 sides.
- Coated with rubber along with a core made of heavy-duty cast iron.
- The rubber coating ensures to make them noise-free and also protects the floor from getting damaged.
- The diamond-knurling handle is with chrome plating to provide a firm and smooth grip.